Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sakura Con, Part 2

More pics! Now of course, although this was an anime convention, you will see lots of other stuff, including Doctor Who cosplays!




Fourth Doctor Tom Baker brought the TARDIS with him








EXTERMINATE!


I swear, I only looked away a couple times..


Momma?  Kanti from FLCL

More Pokemon! Bidoof, which apparently, Megan says "everyone hates"
A bit blurry, but props for her prop

There were several Brave cosplays, this was the best

Loves me some Firefly cosplay!

she looks like a posterchild for Crayola
We coined her "dominatrixslut".. she had a little radio that she played and danced to, and those are little fake bills in her stocking top. 

DaftPunk in the house! Yes, the gold helmet had colored LED lights in it. Very cool.

Alan Walker and an Exorcist from D Grayman

Final Fantasy 7 

genderswapped Nicholas D Wolfwood from Trigun, she looked like a mafia guy

Sebastian and Undertaker from Black Butler


An AMAZING Motorized Patriot from Bioshock, George Washington. 

Little Sister from Bioshock

Wish this had come out clearer, the milky white eyes were freaky. Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat

Shepard from Mass Effect

And more cosplay from Mass Effect:

Geth from Mass Effect and Dead Pool with a Totoro hat. Because, of course.

TIMMY TURNER! I'LL GET YOU!!! - Jorgen Von Strangle from Fairly Odd Parents

wut. Cosplays from Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo. Um. 

I hope Walter brought enough for everyone

Dude had some seriously low-ridin' pants. They were making me worried.


Pyramid Head from the game Silent Hill

This kid was SO TALL. I think the shoes ruin it a bit, unless they're part of the character?

Assassin's Creed group

Pretty sure this is from Attack On Titan, along with the gals behind him. There were TONS of people cosplaying from that

Bombermen!

Don't know what she's from but nice scythe. She said it took her 4 months to make


These guys told me what game this was from, but I honestly can't remember.. Island?? It was a Japanese game I think. They were total hamming it up for the cameras

Daughter dressed as Sakura from Naruto and her boyfriend as a Scout from Team Fortress 2

He and his Team Fortress 2 fellow cosplayers:





And my last cosplay pic is of this adorable little girl and her daddy:


A few other random pics I took, this was artwork I found really intriguing


This was artwork I found amusing:

This sign had a hole in it, with a little sign saying "glory" pointing to it. *snicker* I'M TWELVE

And lastly there were so many figurines on sale, this one was actually really cool:

Thus concludes my photo journey through Sakura Con. If you like anime, and cosplay of anime, then this is definitely a convention you may want to consider going to.  

Special Thanks to Megan, Adam and Walf for helping identify cosplays

2 comments:

  1. What did you wear?
    ....dad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wore a tshirt with various anime cats in a box. I'm really not that into anime. -S

      Delete